- There are only two companies in South Africa that build these solid log homes. We are the one company and the other one is situated in Knysna.
- Building a Log Home is like taking a journey, where dreams become reality and precious memories are added to the legacy that we pass along to the future generations.
- Log Homes are safe, comfortable and versatile structures that will last more than a lifetime.
- We build according to any plan and our plans can be changed to suite your needs.
- We build anywhere in the country. The standard height of the house is 2,4m above the ground, which can be utilized as a parking space or extra rooms later on when required. The height can be lower – with no difference in price.
- Our houses are built with a treated solid log according to code 082.
- The wood is treated against fungal and insects attack like termites etc.
- Our houses are build according to SABS standards and are classified the same as any brick house.
- Buildings have a wooden base and floor. Side walls and interior walls are solid logs. Erection includes electrical wiring and points.
- Quotation iswithout burglar bars.
- Roof cover Arma tiles or concrete tiles
- Maintenance on your house is very low because walls only need treatment approximately every five years.
- The walls inside the house need no maintenance at all.
- The floor can be cleaned with a wet cloth/mop and polished as necessary.